★★★ 免税店 Ｄａｉ-Ｉｃｈｉ Ｏｎｋｙｏ
DJ Equipment SEP-C1
Professional software entertainment controller
Use MP3 music files stored on a PC for full-scale DJ
* The SEP-C1 is a system product composed of a control unit + DJS DJ
software (laptop not included).
25 March 2009:
New MEP-7000/SEP-C1 firmware
upgrade - Version 2.02 available now
- DJ play using MP3 music files stored on a PC feels just like
using a CDJ series.
Connect DJ software DJS and the control unit
(which inherits the panel layout, functions, and operability of the
Pioneer CDJ series to enjoy full-scale DJ play with MP3 music files
stored on a PC. There is no need to use a mouse or keyboard. The system
allows Seratos Scratch Live*1 and other companies DJ software
to be used for more freedom of operation without requiring software
control disks. This simplifies DJ play using music files stored on a PC.
The SEP-C1 can also be used as a MIDI controller to control other MIDI
- Large 4.3-inch color liquid crystal display &
intelligent GUI offer excellent visibility for quick music selection.
Along with the large, high-visibility 4.3-inch color liquid crystal
display, the intelligent GUI and Rotary Selector allow you to instantly
find a desired track from a huge list of music, without looking at a PC
monitor or using a mouse or keyboard.
- Instant Change function allows easy music mixing with a
The Instant Change function automatically adjusts
tempos and beats from two tracks when mixing. Even beginners can mix
music, adjusting tempos and beats easily with a single press of a
- Touch Sensor Jog for freely scratching music stored on a
For more aggressive DJ performance, the Touch Sensor Jog
built into the controller unit lets you freely scratch even music on a
PCs DJ software that had previously been difficult to scratch.
- The industrys first* Area Color Organic EL Display is
easy to see and use under any circumstances.
bright area color organic EL display with excellent visibility used for
the control-unit display helps keep DJ play operation smooth in a wide
range of situations.
- DJS Effect allows direct operation with the control
Eight kinds of DJS Effects (Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Auto
Trans, Auto Filter, Flanger, Reverb, and Pitch Shifter) built into the
DJS add great variety to DJ play. Operation of these effects linked with
a BPM via control unit makes for more dynamic DJ play.
- Tempo Control Range: Four maximum variable tempo range
settings available: 6%, 10%, 16%, and WIDE.
- Pitch Bend: Changes play tempo according to direction and
speed of Jog Dial rotation.
- Seamless Loop: Repeats a selected section of a track, to a
minimum of 1 frame (about 0.013 second).
- Hot Loop: Instantly restarts loop playback from the
beginning of the loop.
- Auto BPM Counter: Automatically measures music tempo for
- Rack Mount: Compatible with convenient rack mounts (in
compliance with EIA standards) for installation in clubs and studios.
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS
- [Control Unit]
- USB terminal: type I
- Power: USB bus power*4
- External Dimensions: 483mm (W) x 84mm (D) x 133mm (H)
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Compatible OS: Windows Vista*5/XP/2000
- Compatible Files: MP3
- Recommended Hardware Configuration CPU: Pentium-M 1.5GHz or
- Memory: 512MB or more (1GB or more for Vista)
- HDD Free Space: 250MB or more
- Disc Drive: Drive accommodating CD-ROM/CD-DA
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or more that can display
High Color (16-bit) or higher
- Sound Card: Type II or higher sound card or external sound
*1: DJ software is required to play
music files on a PC.
Scratch Live is a registered trademark of Serato Audio Research.
*3: For DJ-related products as of January 16,
2008, according to Pioneer Corporation.
*4: Auxiliary power cable included in the
package may be required, depending on PC specifications.
*5: When installing DJS on a computer running
Windows Vista, please use an IBM PC/AT-compatible computer with at least
a 1.5GHz or faster Intel Core2 Duo (or compatible processor) with 1GB
or more RAM.
* For DJ-related
products as of January 16, 2008, according to Pioneer Corporation.